Who’s Welcome to Attend?
- Any swimmer ages 4-18 who can swim (25 yards) of a pool on their belly. We’ll teach you the rest!
- Swimmers are assessed in the first two weeks and placed in the appropriate group, either beginner, intermediate or advanced.
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn all four competitive swim strokes
- You will be taught dives/finishes
- You will be coached in competitive swim strategies
- You will receive improved skills/techniques to make you a better swimmer
CBA City Summer Swim League:
- Two Teams - SHIPWRECKERS OR CBA ALLSTARS
- Professionally coached by fully certified and trained USA Coaches who have over 50 years of combined experience. You will not find a more enthusiastic, involved and better prepared staff to work with your young swimmers!
- The 8-week session includes fun swim meets where the kids showcase their advanced skills and let their parents see how much they have improved.
- Swim meets are optional, but we encourage participation as ribbons are awarded for all races swam.
- Registration & Tryouts are May 15-16 and May 28-29 5:30-7 pm at the Natatorium.
- Print summer league registration form (Download HERE) complete and bring to registration
- Practice starts June 2, 2014 All Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Groups swim from 5:00-6:00 PM at the Natatorium unless otherwise stated by your Swim Coach. Our coaches will be assessing age groups and proper placement of our swimmers in the first two weeks.
- Monday through Thursday, 4 days a week of Expert Instruction and Fun. NO Friday or weekends!
- Meets will be scheduled and emails will be sent out by June 10th
- COST $120.00 per swimmer ($40 if current USA Swimming member), cost includes: Team shirt, swim cap and Dual meet fees.
- Make checks payable to CBA (please indicate CBA Summer League on memo line of check) and hand deliver on registration dates with completed registration form.
- Summer League Payment due by June 2, 2014. ($15.00 late fee after June 2nd)